I am, and will be forever grateful to Shawn and the work she has done to essentially cure me of the allergies I have had for approximately 32 years. I used to be deathly allergic to pet dander (cats were my worst), and I was worried that I would be allergic to Marley, our chocolate labrador, when she came home last October. Through the miracle of bioresonance therapy (and I do call it a miracle), I have not taken an allergy pill since last August; I have not had an allergic reaction to Marley; I have spent hours in the same house as 2 cats and not had a sniffle or felt my chest tighten; and the wine allergy I developed in the fall of 2011 is gone. Most of these issues were resolved after just one treatment, not that I can say it will work as quickly for everyone. I wasn’t sure about this therapy at first but thought, “Why not try something different? Live on allergy pills the rest of my life (which I was prepared to do), or take a risk on something that could really give me freedom to live with Marley and to go to my family and friends’ homes without worrying about my allergies and asthma?” Seemed like an obvious choice to me. –Terry Wood, Regina.